Creative Brand Guideline Design Agency in India
Being one of the premier brand manual design agencies, we understand the pulse of a brand and create stories to attract eyeballs of target market. Basically, brand guidelines supports Branding & Marketing Campaigning across the multiple locations with the same logo, sign color story tagline. So that, audience can recognizes the brand easily at various places. For this, companies need to keep a secret book with them which is called the Brand manual design. A brand manual is a Company's heart for the Verbal and visual identity of company signs, logo and vision.
Elements that are generally covered in a brand guide, often called as Brand Standards Manual typically include:
- The Brand Strategy (which often also includes information about the market that brand competes in and how they differentiate their brand)
- Vision and Mission Statements
- The Brand Architecture (detailing the umbrella brand and the sub-brands under it)
- The Brand Position, including the positioning line/tagline
- Trademark Usage, depicted both verbally and visually
- Ad, Brochure, Flyer, Web Page and Other Layouts, Grids, Design Elements, etc. - including examples in numerous sizes and shapes
- Brand Colors, including PMS, RGB, CMYK and other formats
- The Brand Logo(s), including media variations, clearances, and more
- Brand Fonts - primary and secondary, online and offline
- Brand Voice - tone, manor, and how the brand is to be talked about
- Sample TV and Radio Scripts/Storyboards and the list goes on.
Brand manual design plays a vital role because it lays the foundation for Marketing communication & Branding Activity so next time you look out for Brand manual design agency to drop us an enquiry.