August 9, 2020
Is Digital Marketing Suitable for my Business?
Brand Strategy and Identity Development
Consider these numbers – Today about 71% of Indians use a smartphone. And on average they spend about 2.4 hours on social media. And both these figures are still showing an increasing trend. If one tried to interpret these figures, one can easily understand that if a marketer wants to reach its target customers, the best way to reach them is through digital marketing, using social media.
This growth has been mainly fuelled by growing internet penetration coupled with increasing data speed and falling data prices. Due to this in just the last 3 years, internet usage has increased by 5% among adults. So, if you also considering how and where to connect with your target audience, then you must speak to one of the Digital Marketing Company in Delhi and they will help you create and execute a digital marketing campaign for your brand.
The Big Question:
However, there are some questions that bother everyone regarding the suitability of digital marketing for their business. Is digital marketing suitable only for start-ups or small size companies? Is it suitable for any particular type of industry? There are many more questions like this.
You may raise this question top any digital marketing company in Delhi. And they will have only one answer to give you. Digital marketing is suitable for every business – no matter what industry you are in, or what stage of business you are at or even what size of business you run?
The truth is that digital marketing is more affordable, flexible, and engaging than any traditional marketing methods. That’s why from start-ups to top-performing small and mid-sized companies are using digital marketing to reap the benefits of increasing customer base, improve best practices, derive better engagement, and increase sales for their brand.
How digital marketing suits all business?
As pointed above, regardless of size, industry, or geography, in today’s time digital marketing is a necessity for growth and business innovation. Not only that, but digital marketing also allows you to customize your business basis your marketing objective – reach, engagement, lead generation, or sales conversions.
Given below are some reasons, how digital marketing helps businesses achieve their business objectives
1. Expand your reach: Any traditional marketing method, like hoarding, newspaper advt, or even TV and Radio spots has a geographical limit, within which is effective. If you try to target multiple geographies through traditional methods, the cost is very high. But with digital marketing, you can expand to new areas without any geographical limits. You just need to select your target cities and the radius around it. You may select the age and interests of your target audience and your campaign is good to go.
2. Offer cost-effective marketing: All businesses want to reach maximum customers with the lowest possible cost. This is more true for start-ups and small businesses. The traditional methods of marketing are very costly and have a lot of pilferage as well. Digital marketing, on the other hand, allows you to target a focused audience and that too at a much lower cost. What’s more, it gives you to control the cost that you per lead received.
3. Easy to measure: Digital marketing allows a marketer to exactly measure the results of every ad or campaign released. It allows you to measure every click and helps in identifying user behavior and tracking their buying patterns. Digital media allows you to gather a lot of invaluable data about the customers.
4. Higher Revenue: Digital marketing helps generate more revenues as compared to traditional channels of marketing.
5. Allows better focusing of customers: Google and other social media platforms maintain their customers’ data with a complete profile of their age, gender, location, education, interests, and other such parameters.
6. Allows targeting customers at the right time: Today, when people plan to buy something, they search for it online. That’s where digital marketing helps. At this stage, the customers are at the start of their buying journey. So, if we can give a great product with a great offer, the chances of conversion are very high.
7. Easy and quick to Customize: In traditional marketing, a communication once designed, cannot be changed. In case, you want to change any element like price or contact number, it has to be created all over again. But in the case of digital marketing, making any change is very simple and can be implemented quickly.
Far away from the popular belief that digital marketing is suitable only for certain kinds of businesses, the reality is that it can work for any business in any industry. It does not matter, what product or service you sell; digital marketing helps you get a clear picture of your buyer so that you can design your communication around that.
Digital marketing helps a company grow by creating a funnel of potential customers. So, if you are also looking at creating a steady flow of targeted traffic of people who would convert into leads and sales, you may get in touch with the best digital marketing company in Delhi. They will help you use techniques and strategies that will not only attract more traffic to your business but quality traffic which will engage and convert more.